By creating a personal or professional account TGV Interiores, automatically authorizes the processing of the data necessary to activate this functionality.
This functionality allows the automatic filling form for later purchases. Therefore it is not necessary to fill each purchase, thus facilitating the process. The CVV number of your card is only used in the current purchases and is not stored as part of the credit card data.
You can change your cards and repeal your consent at any time through the Cards section of My Account. Your card data will be stored and transmitted under the major international credit and debit card security and confidentiality standards.
Gomes Vieira Baptista headquartered at Rua Industrial de S. Caetano, 99, Canelas, V. Nova de Gaia, Portugal. The company is responsible for the treatment and archiving of data, committing itself to maintain the confidentiality of the user's data and ensure the exercise of the right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by sending a letter to the abovementioned address.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the company is true and accurate, committing himself to notify any changes thereof. Any loss or damage caused to this website, to the person responsible or third parties, resulting from the incorrect or incomplete information of the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the User.
Data Protection Regulation
Gomes Vieira Baptista, Lda., is the personal data controller and determines the purposes and means are they for, including all applicable security measures.
Your data will be kept on file by Gomes Vieira Baptista, the company responsible for their treatment which aims the following purposes:
- Conclusion and implementation of the contract for products selected by the user;
- Satisfy requests from users;
Provide the user with information about TGV Interiores products.
In the case of providing us with personal data of third parties, the user will be responsible for informing them and obtaining their consent for the purposes mentioned above.
In the case of having purchased a product or gift card, the personal data of third parties provided will be used only for:
- Manage the delivery or verify the receipt of goods.
Answer the questions that put us.
Objective of data collection
Your data will be collected and processed by Gomes Vieira Baptista, Lda. Only for purposes related to the use of this site, services associated with it and the sale of products, also for improvement of customer support.
However, your data may also be used for other processing operations, in particular, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Make a purchase - We collect your data in the purchase form, only for selling, separating and transporting the products ordered by you;
- Request customer service assistance - We collect your data to provide you with the Online Shop's Customer Support services as efficiently as possible;
- Account registration - We collect your data to simplify the preparation of a future order;
- Newsletter subscription - We receive your email to offer you this service;
- Cookies collection - Depending on the management you have made of Cookies on our site and your interaction with us, we use some information collected by Cookies in order to ensure proper functioning on the site, highlighting the appropriate viewing of content, remembering your cart, reminding your registration, adjust the resolution of your screen, to improve our offers, among others. By browsing our website and subsequently visiting platforms where the advertising format exists, you may be impacted by ads from our brand. We will also use the data to reach new potential customers who may be interested in our products.
Data retention period
TGV Interiores will store your data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes mentioned above. When your data is no longer needed, it will be removed from our systems.
The current version was published on May 25, 2018.
To exercise your right to access, rectify, erase, forget or block your data, you may send a written communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Gomes Vieira Baptista, Lda., Rua Industrial S. Caetano 99 - Canelas, VN Gaia. You can also do so by going to any TGV store.
If you wish to stop receiving direct marketing communications, you may at any time exercise your right to object to the processing of your data by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Gomes Vieira Baptista, Lda., Industrial Street S. Caetano 99 - Canelas, VN Gaia. You can also do so by going to any TGV store.
Respect for the wishes' customer is the primary concern of TGV Interiores regarding the processing of their data. However, we do not want to affect the relationship we have with you. Thus we considered that relationship with us had been maintained in the last two years, it was not necessary to request the consent. Still, if you disagree, you can at any time oppose us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TGV Interiores will use the necessary security measures for the protection of your data, against accidental or unlawful destruction, unexpected loss, alteration, unauthorised access and any other form of illegal treatment.
However, TGV Interiors cannot guarantee that the security measures taken to protect this site will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorised access or loss of data. Therefore, we recommend that your computer is equipped with software devices to protect you in the transmission and reception of your data.
Schedule Digital Meeting
Make an appointment for free with our team of architects and designers.Talk to us